Posted on May 7, 2009 by anthonymyerspr
Haven’t posted in more than a week, but a lot of has happened.
- I got a Mac yesterday! The trackpad is awesome… amongst other things.
- Have a few more clients!
- My girlfriend’s birthday was on May 4. Her surprise pajama party was a great time!
- Our fish died… It was a red betta fish she got for her birthday. We were shopping for a new home for him and when we got home, it had jumped out of its bowl. We hadn’t even settled on a name, I wanted “Fish” she wanted “Delicious Red.”
- RIP Delicious Red AKA Fish : May 4 2009 – May 6 2009
- An election was called for the Nova Scotia Parliament. I will be helping Liberal MLA Diana Whalen on her re-election bid.
- Joined another Fusion action team, Health & Wellness! Can’t wait to work with some more great people.
- Went to Nick Brunt’s art show at the Paragon. He is a co-founder of Waldii, and an amazing artist and graphic designer.
- Finally took the plunge and bought my own domain name (AnthonyMyersPR.com) and a hosting package with Netfirms.
- My blog will be transferred very soon. Can’t wait for my new layout!
- Took my personal branding to the next level, and got AnthonyMyersPR.com stiched into a new hat I bought.
- I am using Tweetie, a Mac-only Twitter application. It rocks!
- Went to another show at Exhibition Park. The Saltscape Expo was great, and I met some fantastic people and hopefully some more clients!
Thanks for stopping by!
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: betta fish, diana whalen, fusion halifax, liberal party, mac, macbook pro, nick brunt, paragon, personal branding, saltscape expo, tweetie | Leave a Comment »
Posted on April 28, 2009 by anthonymyerspr
I volunteered for the Atlantic Internet Marketing conference last week.
I was CEO of Panelists and also did some of the setup. Thanks to all the other volunteers as well, it was great working with you!
The presenters were amazing and a lot of big ideas are formulating for my blogs, online video, consulting and Waldii.
Also met some great people and am anxious to get to know them better. I know we are going to do some cool things!
I took a lot of notes so expect a lot of posts. Some of the slide shows will be available, as well.
Thank you to Peter Sickles and Robert Swick from AlphaSearch for bringing all of us together.
If any AIM conference attendees are writing blog posts about their experience, please comment! I would love to have your take.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: aim, alpha search, alphasearch, atlantic internet marketing conference, blog, internet marketing, online video, peter sickles, robert swick, waldii | Leave a Comment »
Posted on April 22, 2009 by anthonymyerspr
The interview is now available on demand!
Thanks to Giles Crouch and Haligonia.ca for having us.
Also thanks to Ashley, the man behind the camera.
Check out the interview here.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »